The world's first 4K UHD video microscope
• The world's first 4K UltraHD video microscope
• Four times the resolution of FullHD with 8.294.400 Pixels
• Breathtaking details and lifelike colours
• TechnoLab Magnetic Lens System - variable working distance
• Numerous stand possibilities
• Compatible to all existing TechnoLab accessories
• 4K resolution with 3840x2160 pixels
• 20x optical zoom
• HDMI output for direct connection with a 4K
• Magnetic Lens - replacable magnetic snap-on lens
• RCpro inclusive
New UV-Radiation Simulation Chamber
With a radiation of 100 to 250 W/m2 within a wave length area of 300 nm to 400 nm and controlled temperature and humidity conditions, the new test chamber is well suited to run an accelerated weather (light) resistance test as described in the Toyota Engineering Standard TSM0501G.
Validation in the First Place !
A new chamber for noxious gas tests is about to be put into service. This new test chamber is not only suited to run corrosion tests with flowing gas mixtures (IEC 60068-2-60, 60068-2-42 und 60068-2-43) but also tests with static gases as per UL 50, UL 1332 and the Kesternich test.
In order to fulfill the requirements as per ISO 17025 as well as our own quality standards, the processes are validated before the execution of the first test.
The photo shows the verification of a homogeneous distribution of the chamber temperatures by means of a 9-point-measuring set-up.
Environmental simulations, analytics, inspection systems
- we offer high-quality services - from consulting to the execution of tests
- we carry out standard environmental simulations as well as especially designed tests
- We develop and produce special solutions for technical analysis and inspection
TechnoLab supports the initiative Energiewende 180°
The DKE has started the initiative Energiewende 180° and offers companies and institutions a forum for their various innovations which focus on the energy transition.
TechnoLab supports this initiative as a partner